Saturday 2 January 2016

Yona of the Dawn

I’m starting to write my blog again because a very special friend told me to +kirito frost Dasiy. I’m going to try and write some more later on hopefully. The anime that I wanted to talk about is: Akatsuki no Yona: Yona of the Dawn





Yona of the Dawn Characters
A short summary:
King Il of Kouka, a land said in legends to have been founded by four dragons, has only one remaining heir, a daughter named Yona. She lives a happy life in the palace with her cousin Soo-won, who she loves in spite of her father's opposition to them marrying. Her life is turned upside down when Soo-won murders her father and steals the throne. Yona, with her childhood friend and bodyguard Hak, must retreat to gather allies and reclaim her place as ruler of the kingdom.


This is one of the best anime that I watched and I’m sure some people have already watched this. If you haven’t done so already, well… go have a look now XD


Akatsuki No Yona should have another season!! It has so many different aspects to it. It's humourous, serious, full of action, romantic, mysterious and more! I definitely  recommend it ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment